INFORMATION ISSUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) n. 2016/679 (below “Regulation”)
This page is intended to inform users about the policies observed by GiottoConsulting Srl Unipersonale, based in Via Pian di Farrò 16, Follina (TV), on the collection, storage, use and eventual disclosure of any users’s personal information assumed in the context of the use of the services offered on the web site www.giottoconsulting.it.
The management and the ownership of the website www.giottoconsulting.it belong exclusively to GiottoConsulting Srl Unipersonale.
1. Data Controller and Data Protection Manager
Data Controller is GiottoConsulting Srl Unipersonale, P.IVA 04100450263 with registered office in Via Pian di Farrò 16, 31051 Follina (TV) – Italy.
Data Controller Contact: email@example.com
2. Types of Collected Data
The writer, Data Controller, informs that, due to the normal operation of the website, he will process data which by their nature can be defined as personal data. Personal data means any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Personal data processed through the website are the following:
a) Navigation Data
During the normal operation of the website, the computer systems and software producers acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
b) Common Personal Data
To access certain website services, the provision of common personal data may be required. Such personal data could be, by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
3. Purpose of the Treatment
The data you provide, including those of a personal nature and possibly particular nature, will be processed for the following purposes:
- give access to restricted areas of the Milestone management system;
- carry out administrative and accounting activities in general. For the purposes of the application of the provisions on the protection of personal data, the processing carried out for administrative and accounting purposes is that connected with the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, the internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and the information activity pursue these aims;
- send newsletters or commercial and marketing communications;
- collect data for statistical purposes to improve the visitor’s experience within the website.
4. Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in section 3 (a, b) is art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulations, as the processing is necessary for the provision of the services or to provide feedback on the requests of the interested party. The collection of personal data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide such data would make it impossible to activate the services provided by the website and respond to requests made.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in section 3 (c, d) is art. 6 (1) (a) of the Regulations as the processing is subject to the acquisition of explicit consent. The provision of data appears to be entirely optional, but failing that it will not be possible to provide the service.
5. Processing methods
The treatment will be carried out in paper and / or computerized form, but in any case with suitable measures to ensure maximum safety, by specially trained and instructed parties.
The data collected for the purposes referred to in section 3 (a, b) will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the same purposes.
In the case of data processing for marketing purposes referred to in section 3 (c), the storage time was set at 24 month.
More information about the data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to GiottoConsulting Srl Unipersonale at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be shared, for the purposes referred to in section 3, with:
- subjects who act as data controllers, that is: subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of services (for example hosting providers), or subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities;
- subjects, entities or authorities to which it is mandatory to communicate your personal data pursuant to legal provisions or orders of the authorities;
- persons authorized by GiottoConsulting Srl Unipersonale to process personal data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of services, which are committed to confidentiality (eg employees of GiottoConsulting Srl).
7. Transfers od personal data
The personal data of the interested party will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to transfer the data to the European Union and / or to countries outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller now ensures that the extra-EU data transfer will be in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission and / or binding corporate rules.
8. Rights of interested parties
The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller, at any time, access to his Personal Data, the correction or cancellation of the same or to oppose their treatment; has the right to request the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the Regulation, as well as to obtain the data relating to it, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the Regulation.
GiottoConsulting Srl Unipersonale will, without delay, provide suitable feedback, and in any case within a period not exceeding months 1. In the case of particularly complex terms, the deadline for reply, in accordance with the Regulations, can be 3 months. In any case, the holder will inform the interested party within months 1 of the request, also to communicate the refusal in the cases specifically contemplated in the current provisions.
9. Rights to complain to the supervisory authority
We also inform you that pursuant to art. 77 of EU Reg. 679/2016, where it considers its rights violated, the interested party can contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data as well as the ordinary judicial authority.
The GiottoConsulting Srl Unipersonale website only uses technical or third party cookies for correct browsing of its portal. It does not use profiling cookies.
Google Analytics technical cookies make it possible to understand how visitors use the GiottoConsulting Srl Unipersoanle website. The data are collected anonymously for statistical purposes. More information regarding Google Analytics cookies can be found at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
How to disable cookies
If you want to disable Google Analytics cookies, you can download and install a browser add-on developed by Google. The browser add-on that disables Google Analytics is available for Internet Explorer (versions 7 and 8) Google Chrome (4. x and later versions) and Mozilla Firefox (3.5 and later versions), and can be downloaded at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it .
You can disable all cookies in your browser settings.
Should you decide to clear cookies, either partially or completely, you must remember that use of GiottoConsulting website may be affected by their removal.
Your web browser guide should contain information regarding cookie settings management.
You can follow these instructions to clear cookies using your browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-…
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11913
0. What are cookie?
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same websites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used both by the owner of the website you are visiting and by third parties.
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions.
1. Technical cookie
This type of cookie allows the correct functioning of some sections of the website.
Technical cookie come in two categories:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date;
- of session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookie are necessary to display the website correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in his browser. These cookie do not require explicit consent for their use.
Technical cookie are also considered:
– “analytics cookie” if they are used directly by the website manager to collect information in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the website;
– browsing or session cookie (required for authentication);
– functional cookie that improve the user’s browsing experience.
2. Profiling cookie
This type of cookie is aimed at creating profiles for the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user while surfing the net. In this case, a prior consent of the user is required. Profiling cookie can be of two types:
– first-party cookie: cookie installed directly by GiottoConsulting Srl Unipersonale;
– third-party cookie: cookie installed by parties other than GiottoConsulting Srl Unipersonale.
3. Third-party cookie
Third-party cookie, ie cookie relating to websites or web servers other than GiottoConsulting Srl Unipersonale, are used for the purposes of these third parties. It should be noted that these third parties, subsequently listed with the relative links to privacy policies, are typically independent data controllers of the data collected through the cookie they serve; therefore, reference should be made to their policies for processing personal, informational and consent forms.
As for the third parties that send cookie through the website, we have provided links to the respective privacy policies: to these third parties we delegate, as already stated, the responsibility to provide the information and collect its consent.
This responsibility is to refer not only to cookie that third parties send directly, but also to any additional cookie that are sent through the website by virtue of the use of services that the third parties themselves use. Compared to these cookie sent by service providers of the aforementioned third parties, GiottoConsulting Srl Unipersonale does not have the possibility to exercise any control and does not know neither the characteristics nor the purposes.
4. Cookie used by the website
This website uses both technical and third-party profiling cookie.
Here the list of profiling cookie with the relative links to information and to the methods of exercising the consent:
- Google analytics: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics: uses analytics cookie in order to evaluate the website’s performance and the traffic made on it.
- Link installed cookie description page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage;
- Link to download page to the tool that allows the disabling of the installation of these cookie: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can block or delete (in whole or in part) technical and functional cookie also through the specific functions of your Browser.
For more information on how to set preferences on the use of cookie through the Browser, you can consult the related instructions:
Safari (dispositivi mobili): https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
5. Use of data collected by active cookie on this website