INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 169/2003
In accordance with Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter referred to as “Law”) before personal data can be processed, relative information must be provided to the data subject in question. Regarding processing of your personal data by GiottoConsulting srl, based in Follina (TV), Via Pian di Farrò, 16 (hereinafter referred to as “GiottoConsulting”), please consider the following:
Purposes of processing
Personal data are processed exclusively in relation to and/or for the purposes of activities included in the purposes and objectives of GiottoConsulting, and therefore:
- enabling temporary use of its services, for function testing;
- completion of contracts for the provision of services;
- marketing and advertising;
- sending out of informative and promotional material;
- statistical analyses for marketing purposes;
- client satisfaction surveys;
- opinion surveys;
- fulfilment of legal obligations and regulations, both Italian and European, as well as provisions put in place by recognised authorities and by supervisory and control bodies.
With reference to the purposes detailed in point 1, personal data will be mainly processed using automatic or computerised methods, in a logic strictly linked to the purposes in question and, in any case, always fully compliant with privacy and safety rules specified by the law in force.
Processing of the personal data in question is carried out using procedures that guarantee respect for users’ privacy rights and consist in the collection, recording, organisation, storage, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation or destruction of the data and also in the combined use of two or more of the above procedures.
You are under no obligation to provide your personal data to GiottoConsulting. Failure to fill in forms or questionnaires will have no consequences apart from making it completely or partially impossible for our company to notify you about our services, and to use these services to carry out demo testing and for you to use these services.
Personnel authorised for processing
You data may be processed, on behalf of GiottoConsulting, by our employees, or by professionals or companies that carry out specific elaboration services or complementary activity or activity required in order to provide our services.
Scope of third party communication
All or part of your data may be communicated to professionals or companies for management of invoicing and, in general, for bookkeeping, and they will process your data as autonomous “data controllers” in compliance with the law.
Scope of territorial communication
Considering the existence of computerised, IT or correspondence links, the data could be made available outside Italy, and also outside the European Union.
Right of access to personal data and other rights
Users may contact the data controller, GiottoConsulting, at any time to exercise their rights as detailed in article 7 of the Italian Privacy Law, which is given in full below:
- The individual has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or not of personal data of which he is subject, even if not yet registered, and communication of the same in intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to receive information regarding:
- about the origin of Personal Data;
- about the purposes for and conditions in which said data is to be processed;
- about the logic applied in the case of processing performed using electronic methods;
- about the identity of the controller, the managers and the representative appointed in compliance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- about the subjects and subject categories to which personal data may be communicated or which may receive such information while acting as national territory representative, processors or appointees.
- The data subject has the right to:
- request for data to be updated, corrected or integrated as desired;
- request for data to be cancelled, made anonymous or have blocked any data processed in breach of the law, including data that are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- receive confirmation that procedures as at a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also in relation to their content, to those bodies or persons to whom said data have been communicated or transmitted, except in the case in which such communication proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the right protected.
- The data subject has the right, wholly or in part, to oppose:
- for legitimate reasons, processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purposes of the data collection;
- processing of personal data for the purposes of issuing advertising or direct sales material or for market research or commercial communications.
Pursuant to the law, the data controller is GiottoConsulting Srl, headquartered in Follina (TV), Via Pian di Farrò, 16, with whom data subjects may exercise their rights in compliance with article 7 of the Privacy Law.
To ensure that this website functions correctly, we install data files on your web browsing device called cookies. This technology is used by most websites.
Cookies are small text files that websites send to visitors’ terminals (computers, tablets, smartphones, notebooks), where they are memorised and retransmitted to the same sites on any subsequent visits. They are used to authenticate devices, monitor sessions and memorise information on websites.
These are technical cookies. Without technical cookies, some operations would end up being very complex or impossible to carry out. Cookies can also be used to monitor browsing and collect data on personal taste, habits and choices that help with reconstruction of detailed consumer profiles. These cookies are profiling cookies.
Cookies used on the GiottoConsulting S.R.L. website
The GiottoConsulting S.R.L. website only uses technical or third party cookies for correct browsing of its portal. It does not use profiling cookies.
Google Analytics technical cookies make it possible to understand how visitors use the GiottoConsulting S.R.L. website. The data are collected anonymously for statistical purposes. More information regarding Google Analytics cookies can be found at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
How to disable cookies
If you want to disable Google Analytics cookies, you can download and install a browser add-on developed by Google. The browser add-on that disables Google Analytics is available for Internet Explorer (versions 7 and 8) Google Chrome (4. x and later versions) and Mozilla Firefox (3.5 and later versions), and can be downloaded at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it .
You can disable all cookies in your browser settings.
Should you decide to clear cookies, either partially or completely, you must remember that use of GiottoConsulting website may be affected by their removal.
Your web browser guide should contain information regarding cookie settings management.
You can follow these instructions to clear cookies using your browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer: